The following key words give an impression of the areas of research: Algebraic geometry, Algebraic theory of differential equations, Arithmetic of elliptic curves and elliptic surfaces, Galois representations.
Some specific topics include:
- Differential equations having the Painlevé property
- Grothendieck's conjecture in differential Galois theory
- Moduli of Drinfeld modules
- Arithmetic and ranks of elliptic surfaces
- Nonselfdual Galois representations
- Homologically trivial cycles on threefolds
- The number of points on a curve over a finite field
External projects and cooperation
- NWO cluster DIAMANT
- North German Algebraic Geometry Seminar (NoGAGS)
- European Network GTEM
For more detailed information go to the Research page.
|November 2012||November 9th: Our group hosts the|
|September 2012|| September 11th: Anema, Soomro, and Top participate in the
Algebraic and Complex Geometry conference in Hannover, dedicated to Klaus Hulek's 60th birthday.
| September 19th: Top lectures in the General Colloquium at the Free University, Amsterdam.
DO NOT edit the news here, edit it on the Resources.News page More news ...