Faculty, staff and their research subjects
- Prof.dr.ir. R.W.C.P. Verstappen: mathematics of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), modeling and simulation of turbulence
- Dr.ir. F.W. Wubs: preconditioners for sparse systems and Lyapunov equations in CFD; application to stability and bifurcation analysis and the study of the influence of noise on bifurcation points
- Dr. C. Bertoglio: mathematics of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), modeling of physiological flows, finite element analysis
- Prof.dr. A.E.P. Veldman: modeling and simulation of fluid flows in engineering applications, free-surface flows, fluid-structure interaction
- Dr. P. van der Plas: local grid refinement.
- Dr. P. Cifani: Bubbly flow, channel flow, DNS, VOF, openMP-MPI
- MSc. H.J. Bandringa: simulation of complex flows in maritime applications.
- MSc. Y. Bu: matrix factorization methods for Markov chains, preconditioners for iterative solution of linear systems of equations.
- MSc. X.M. Gu: Krylov subspace methods for solving non-Hermitian linear systems with application to fractional differential equations.
- MSc. S. Kotnala: efficient solution of stochastic PDEs.
- MSc. J.H. Seubers: interaction between extreme waves and floating bodies.
- MSc. Z. Shen: matrix solvers for Markov chains problems.
- MSc. M.H. Silvis: models for the larger eddies in turbulent flow.
- MSc. W. Song: numerical linear algebra for bifurcation analysis on high-performance computers.
- MSc. G. Rozema
- Dr. J.E. Jaramillo Ibarro
- Dr. X. Trias
- Dr. J. Thies
For a list of previous members of the group please see the alumni page.