Faculty, staff and their research subjects
- Prof.dr.ir. R.W.C.P. Verstappen: mathematics of Computational Fluid Dynamics
(CFD), modeling and simulation of turbulence
- Dr.ir. F.W. Wubs: preconditioners for sparse systems and Lyapunov equations i
n CFD; application to stability and bifurcation analysis and the study of the influence
of noise on bifurcation points
- Dr. B. Carpentieri: numerical linear algebra, Krylov subspace methods, para
llel multilevel solvers, electromagnetics, cardiac modeling.B. Carpentieri
- Prof.dr. A.E.P. Veldman: modeling and simulation of fluid flows in engineerin
g applications, free-surface flows, fluid-structure interaction
- MSc. P. van der Plas: local grid refinement for free-surface flow simulation.
- MSc. H.J. Bandringa: simulation of complex flows in maritime applications.
- MSc. Y. Bu: matrix factorization methods for Markov chains, preconditioners f
or iterative solution of linear systems of equations.
- MSc. X.M. Gu: Krylov subspace methods for solving non-Hermitian
linear systems with application to fractional differential equations.
- MSc. Y. Jing: iterative methods for solving systems of linear equations.
- MSc. S. Kotnala: efficient solution of stochastic PDEs.
- MSc. J. Liao: parallel solvers for block-structured matrices.
- MSc. R. Luppes: two-phase flow modeling for maritime applications.
- MSc. W. Rozema: detailed numerical simulation of turbulent flow.
- MSc. J.H. Seubers: interaction between extreme waves and floating bodies.
- MSc. Z. Shen: matrix solvers for Markov chains problems.
- MSc. M.H. Silvis: models for the larger eddies in turbulent flow.
- MSc. W. Song: numerical linear algebra for bifurcation analysis on high-perfo
- MSc. H. Kirbas
- MSc. G. Rozema
- Msc. J. Helder: regularization of turbulent flow.
- Msc. D.J. Kort: local grid refinement for fluid flow simulations
- Dr. J.E. Jaramillo Ibarro
- Dr. X. Trias
- Dr. J. Thies
For a list of previous members of the group please see the [[People.Alumni | alu mni page]].