Teaching and Projects
Courses 2013/2014 related to the research group
- Computer Assisted Problem Solving (Carpentieri)
- Numerical Mathematics 1 (Wubs)
- Numerical Mathematics 2 (Carpentieri)
- Computational Methods of Science (Wubs)
- Modelling (Verstappen)
- Fluid Dynamics (Verstappen)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (Wubs)
- Numerical Bifurcation Analysis of Large Scale Systems, Wubs and Dijkstra (UU)
- Product design by the finite element method (Wubs and Geertsema (TBK))
- CFD I (bi-annual JMBC course, by A.E.P. Veldman, M.I. Gerritsma (TU Delft) and B. Koren (TU Eindhoven))
Master's thesis topics in the Research Group
Term Projects (Onderzoeksstage) within this research group
Some links and term projects in here.
The group offers Bachelor projects on a yearly basis through the regular topic announcements. If you would like to work on a special topic related to one of our research areas, contact one of the faculty members of the group.
Current and Previous Projects
Links and guides to current or previous projects.