Teaching and Projects
Lecture courses related to research in the group DSMP
- Dynamical Systems and Chaos (master course, by Henk Broer)
- Chaos Theory (bachelor course, by Henk Broer)
- Hamiltonian Mechanics (master course, by Henk Broer)
- Project Dynamical Systems (bachelor course, by Holger Waalkens)
- Caput Dynamical Systems (master course, by Holger Waalkens)
- Ordinary Differential Equations (bachelor course, by Alef Sterk)
- Caput Mathematical Physics (master course, by Aernout van Enter)
- Analysis on Manifolds (bachelor course, by Gert Vegter)
Topics for master theses
!!!Term Projects (Onderzoeksstage) within this research group Some links and term projects in here.
Topics for bachelor projects
The group offers Bachelor projects on a yearly basis through the regular topic announcements. If you would like to work on a special topic related to one of our research areas, contact one of the faculty members of the group.
Other teaching activities
!!!Current and Previous Projects Links and guides to current or previous projects.