Prof. Dr. Henk W. Broer
- Professor emeritus of Dynamical Systems
- Member of Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- Chairman of Johann Bernoulli Stichting for Mathematics: information can be found here on the history of mathematicians in Groningen
- Member group Dynamical Systems, Geometry and Mathematical Physics
- Member Faculty of Science and Engineering University of Groningen
- For a list of my PhD students, see Mathematics Genealogy Project
- This is my Résume and a list of all publications
- I am greatly involved with the Groninger Mozart Ensemble .
This Fall we bring the programme Mozart or not, that is the question, with music by Mozart himself, but also all kinds of modification. For instance we perform Mozart's version of Handel's Ode to St Cecilia, or Kennis's motet Quit te comprehendat based on the adagio from Mozart's Gran Partita. From Tsjaikovski we perform the Suite Mozartiana. And there is more. Great fun!