Prof. Dr. Henk W. Broer
- Professor emeritus of Dynamical Systems
- Member of Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- Chairman of Johann Bernoulli Stichting for Mathematics: information can be found here on the history of mathematicians in Groningen
- Member group Dynamical Systems, Geometry and Mathematical Physics
- Member Faculty of Science and Engineering University of Groningen
- For a list of my PhD students, see Mathematics Genealogy Project
- This is my Résume and a list of all publications
- I am greatly involved with the Groninger Mozart Ensemble .
This Spring we go through the romantic period, starting with Schubert's 5th symphony and Mendelssohn ouverture die Melusine; the concert is be concluded by Fauré's magnificent requiem.